Entering a “Y”, if applicable, in the UNSHADED
section of this line or the corresponding field on the
electronic claim record indicates an emergency.
Emergency patients are exempt from a copayment.
If not an emergency, leave blank.
- COMPLETION OF CMS-1500 - Full field instruction
- Referring provider, Ordering provider and billing ...
- Medicare provider Enrollment question and answer part 1
- Medicare Enrollment - question and answer part 2
- Complete claim submission - some tips
- Medicare Deductible FAQ
- Secondary claim submission CMS 1500 requirements