|BlockNo.||Block Name||Block Code||Notes|
|33||Billing Provider |
Info & Ph.#
|A/A& M/M||Enter the billing provider’s name, address, and telephone number |
Do not use slashes, hyphens, or spaces.
Note: If services are rendered in the patient’s home or facility, enter the service location of the provider’s main office.
|33a||A||Enter the 10-digit NPI number of the billing provider.|
|33b||M/A||Enter the 13-digit Group/Billing Provider ID |
number (Legacy #)
- COMPLETION OF CMS-1500 - Full field instruction
- Referring provider, Ordering provider and billing ...
- Medicare provider Enrollment question and answer part 1
- Medicare Enrollment - question and answer part 2
- Complete claim submission - some tips
- Medicare Deductible FAQ
- Secondary claim submission CMS 1500 requirements
- UB 04 - Complete instruction to fill the form
Thursday, March 10, 2011
How to fill box 33 on CMS 1500
Billing instruction for Ambulance Billing - Box 33